Our ElectroMagnetic Group (EMG) works on :
- The imagery of volcanic and geothermal structures as well as fault
- The identification of the sources at depth involved in the generation of
magnetic, electric and electromagneetic signals associated with euptions and
- The building of specific EM monitoring equipments,
- The development of data processing of large databases and the
identification of signals related to eruptions and earthquakes,
- The monitoring of volcanic and geothermal activities and processes
leading to earthquakes,
- The mechanisms generating EM signals.
Most of these researches are made through ccooperation.
Main sites on which the EMG is involved